NautiNell

NautiNell
NautiNell in all her glory

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Made it to Mobile AL

Nice beach!  Put my toes in the sand..........

Beautiful sight



Allisons  aka "Fast Boats"
Pulled up to the beach
Of course, Mike had to go talk to them

See any gators?
Hunting cabin?
Scenery along the river

We did stay one more day at anchor before we headed in to Mobile. It was a gorgeous day and we were in no hurry. Unfortunately, I had an episode of vertigo and couldn't enjoy it. I think I must have been a bit dehydrated or something. Anyway everyone else had a good time.

Jeremiah, Cattin' Around and Lifestyles II joined us. Erika Lin and Loop Dreams headed on out.
Mike took lots of pictures so I'm posting some of them. Wish I could have been more a part of it. Oh well……

We left Monday morning and headed to Mobile Bay. The Bay was awesome to cross – no waves – no problems. We made it to Eastern Shores Marina in Fairhope on the "eastern shore" of the Bay early afternoon. We plan to stay here about a week. We're just a hop, skip and a jump from Florida!


Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!


Till next time!

Admiral "C"

No comments:

Post a Comment